Working for one of Reno's premier properties where they are looking dedicated and talented HR Technology Systems Analyst. This professional will provide system guidance, administration, and support for the organization’s internal HR Technology and systems. This involves consulting with internal clients, software development teams, vendors, and other Subject Matter Experts to maximize system capabilities.
*Must have experience working with legacy hotel systems such as Infinium & AS400.
*Experience in HR Reporting Specifications, Design, Development & Delivery
*Ability to create new reports as based on company needs
*Six Sigma/Kaizan experience a plus
Do you like working on strategic projects, software selections, requirements analysis, report writing and data integration? Then look no further we want to talk to you!
This individual acts as the first point of contact for resolving technical issues for assigned applications. However, this individual will also be involved in strategic projects, including software selections, requirements analysis, report writing, data integration, and system implementations. These projects can span the entire spectrum of the HR Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Requirements gathering and analysis, design, testing, documentation, and end-user training for upgrades and enhancements of the HR System
- HR Reporting specifications, design, development and delivery
- Managing assigned HR projects as related to broad HCM Technology & Business Strategy
- Performing audits to ensure systems run smoothly and data is optimized for efficient reporting
- Continuously strive to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of existing systems and look for alternatives that better meet the business needs (or recommend and assist in implementing enhancements to current systems and procedures)
- Collaborate with and continuously interact with Recruitment and Retention, along with additional HR partners, to ensure all HRIS data is being utilized to develop the business.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Excellent verbal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Self-starter with great organizational skills.
- Solid understanding of all core HCM functions, data and workflows.
- People smarts and strong interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and works well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- 2+ years working with various HR systems, preferred Infinium, Kronos, and/or Taleo
- Review and troubleshoot daily issues and action items within HRIS systems
- Develop new reports and queries using HRIS systems
- Add new configuration elements to the various HR systems in operation, including changes to business process, workflows, and security models
- Test enhancements and fixes to the systems
- Write functional and technical specifications and change control documentation for modifications to the system
- Provide technical & workflow assistance to end-users
- Must speak, read, write and understand English.