We are looking for an experienced Corporate Accountant. The Corporate Accountant is responsible for the Finance Department in creating and processing timely financial records for the organization.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Oversees the activities of the Corporate Accounting Department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements, annual audits and annual budgets.
* Oversees the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, petty cash, core employee expense reports, cash control, core payroll processing and various areas of financial and tax compliance.
* Actively participates in EPICOR systems maintenance, upgrades, planning, implementation, and training.
* Responsible for fiscal year-end close and financial review/audit.
* Maintains fixed asset accounting and records.
* Oversees the activities of the accounts receivable department to ensure the accurate and timely management of all accounts receivable aging components including billings, cash receipts application, etc...
* Quarter and year-end payroll closing including federal and state reports.
* Ensure annual audits and spot audits are completed thoroughly by working closely with external accounting firms to perform the audit.
* Establishes and maintains systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes, and data.
* Report to CEO with accurate and timely work to facilitate his financial needs.
* Participate in a wide variety of projects and compile reporting as requested.
* Potential management of Finance Department Staff
10+ years in active, hands-on accounting managerial experience
Bachelors Degree or Higher in Accounting
Must have prior experience in EPICOR
Experience with other ERP Systems is preferred
Working Knowledge of GAAP Principles
Audit experience preferred
Ability to carry out detailed written and oral instructions
Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Excellent time management and organizational skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Initiative and ability to work independently
Fluent domain of the English language: ability to read, write, interpret, and speak English well