Our Reno Construction Manufacturing Client is looking for a Plant Controller to fill this brand new role. They are looking for someone that will be the key leader on the plant leadership team.
- Contributes to all areas of plant management and provide strong financial leadership.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating plant budget and business planning activities in alignment with corporate policies and practices.
- Develop profit and loss metrics to facilitate key performance indicators.
- Evaluate all performance of various plant activities and ensure achievement of all goals and prepare and analyze all financial statements.
- Perform and create Labor Efficiency Analytics
- Design and maintain all standard cost of all plant products.
- Reconcile all physical inventory and maintain accuracy in transactions and records for all inventory and perform financial audit on annual basis.
- Manage and obtain approval for all requests on capital expenditures and maintain controls on all plant processes within required budget and prepare reports to summarize all business activities.
Bachelors’ degree in Account, finance or related
Prior manufacturing company experience
Manufacturing ETP (enterprise resource planning) experience preferred
Advanced knowledge of Excel required
Excellent written and oral communication
Excellent attention to detail (i.e. payroll)
High energy and strong curiosity
Comfortable walking the manufacturing floor daily
Ability to look for new ways for the company to improve
If you possess the skills and talent our client is looking for, we need to talk!